Friday, June 6, 2008

good luck dude...

It's getting boring and boring now in setapak

because of suddenly we left out 2 friends in our home

is 2 smoky friends...XD

less out Janko we had not go for yumcha at night long time ago

because of him have a car so than every night we can go to opposite sea Steven Corner for

tea...haha

and also Wai Phan

I miss out the chance to play wrestling with him and his funny talking style...XD

and 1 more

no more setapak futsal gang anymore

remember last time we always play futsal with janko friends at setapak here

that is a fun moment ever

we are perfect team wherever at goalkeeper,striker,defender

we play together and that's what i can see

we really improve a lot

especially kane and janko they 2

from newbie now level up to the professional

so thats why i always think that me and kinwai is a Ferguson...XD

we make a perfect team from a kiddy play to the Pro

but now

no more for that

everytime go back home just me and my friends

reach home than face our own computer

no more criticism(janko) for my artwork

last time even i can't rush out my homework is him to help me finish until the next morning

and now i should finish myself

waiphan also help me 1 time before for the easy painting(i had tick the part which need to paint for him)...XD

so that is

i have know that before i come TARC study

we will gonna separate to chase for our own dream

and now...

what i can say is wishing good luck for them no matter what they wan to do now

if they think their chooses is right

i will be support them to the success

and wish me good luck also

really ...

friens forever

............

No comments: