Tuesday, October 14, 2008

reboot~~~

It's been a long time didn't come and post something

haha...not even my chinese blog

it's because really busy on many stuff

let see what I've busy on hmm.~

just finish see my Ga Hou Yut Yun...xD

busy on my Fifa transfer season...xD (for my own)..xD

and those movie that keep upload attracting me

gosh that Heroes ...what i can say is perfect enough

at least better than season 2....xD

well...I'm forces by my teacher who want me to post my progress here

well...thats the reason why I create this blog in the beginning

I'm doing that actually.....................BUT

because the wretch problem my uploaded picture all ban by them(**c*)

my works all deleted...arhhh

can i sue them ah?!....not the 1st time even delete my account before...T_T

well now the assignment week start...

my friend "busy" is coming back soon...haihzzz

gonna sacrifice my sleep time on that again....

Ooo cumon~~~T_T

No comments: