Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still the Same

oh my god

result is out now

and i can say very happy for the result

but that's still a subject i fail

this subject really SUX!!!

it make me headache in the whole pass year


(press for the zoom actual size)

see is a good news i got 2B 1A

but that fxxking "introduction to art"

actually you can say is history of art

i FAIL again

i already resit 2 times for this subject d

well you know me damp hate any subject about history

starting from form 1 till now i didn't study about SEJARAH

i tot after secondary is no more sejarah

god damp still the history there

and that's one more subject called TAMADUN ISLAM

I failed also

die now...

fxxking dulan now

others school don't have

but my school

arhhh~~~~

going wrong school man!!!!

No comments: