Thursday, April 3, 2008

1st Personal Project for me

Well...u know i hate assignment this word,I'm sure u all agree with me too...XD but now,that's something different and interesting for me man,not assignment but a new project.It's a long story...is like that,my uncle is going to open a new Tuition Centre,and he suddenly call me design a logo and signboard for his tuition center.Well seems he looking me in high position,of course i agree la,u know this is better than u did how many assignment,my design heading out on the street wo,COOL MAN~~~~XD....Well...Ngam ngam this Sem I studying typography,I tell you it's fun playing with typography,although it's just a normal alphabet but it can comes out something interesting you never know...than i starting sketch n draw just using word without any image...i um out with this :















TATA~~~still don't know which color more nice...XD


At first i just put only D&A is already enough beautiful,but the owner say no meaning...too simple,haizzz...but simple is the best ma,u must give some space others for imagination ma,but as a designer must be no argue with your customer...what i learn in school,so that i add in another inamik and the image lo,is ok but a bit rough lo...


and the signboard :















TATA!!!

Haven add in the chinese word in...XD

RED color and bit orange ,enough attract la gua...hahaha



And now,is time to go back to my boring assignment again la...haizz...
still got 8 sketches going on,and 4 pieces photo edit...T_T
busy busy....end it here...ciaozzzz

No comments: