Sunday, March 30, 2008

BloG again!!!

Don't laugh ok,i know but no choice,wretch blocked my ID again,so i have to move again la.Haizzz...me also feel desperate to wretch al'd la.But now seems many people blogging on blogspot,looks like very fun,than i also don't "jap xu" lo,try blogspot see see lo...XD.And now I'm afraid to tell u that is already 0230am now and im still having my sweetness breakfast "ASSIGNMENT" ah,10 sketches waiting me to be draw,and i'm still wasting time here create a blog writing something useless...XD...RELAX first ma,i always take this as my personal tag...XD,if not im going to be insane ok,everyday non-stop drawing,u know i miss how many episode "yu le bai fen bai",miss the latest entertainment news,may be Li Ann director R.I.P al'd also don't know,jay chou got new song coming out also don't know...talk till very upset now,Grrrr...i think this week have to find 1 day just for my "yu le bai fen bai" and "xing guang bang" season 3,there is many nice sound on XGB this season...XD...Opps...have to stop here man, gonna finish my "breakfast" now...bye and morning everybody...T_T

1 comment:

Coral-Production said...

view my blog bah...

http://blog-blogsss.blogspot.com

tq