Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i song u song...XD

today...very very sien...so than i nothing to do lo,than means need find something to do lo,seens now is holiday i just like useless there always sleep and eat there,i starting planning many thing,i think about my future...designer lo...if no i study so hard now for what...lolz...try to plan my Fifa game perfect team...is already a perfect team wo,even quick sim now sure win 1...haizz...after that,i started think that i didn't blog in chinese long time al'd wor...than i try post it here see see,omg all is boxes or indian word showing there....haizzz... thinks thats the only way,i go sign up a wretch id again..haha...of cause this blog is still using also la,wretch blog would be onli on when i wan to blog in chinese...jom kita pergi...my new blog 1st la...http://www.wretch.cc/blog/kentona7
haha...still love about my lucky number 7,so using (K)Cantona 7 as my blog name...wuakaka...

No comments: